Sunday 10 June 2018

Painted Shop Windows: Fraggle Rock Window 2015

In March (18th) 2015, with a gloomy spring of grey clouds and rain we needed something bright cheerful and summery leading up to easter.
So walking through the shop I found four of the Fraggle Rock costumes. We have had then sitting around for years and we have not sold one years. Then I realised that my random doodles would look quite good with costumes.
The Final Window
                    The flower heads almost look like flying saucers on an alien plant.
I painted the rocks on and around the dislay case to make it part of the window, rather then just a last thought.

(Oh La La, an armless naked man mannequin.)
Finished flowers growing on top of rocks

(March 30th)
Fraggle Rock Easter egg hunt. just in time for Easter.
Was a little lazy here as people hand been liking the window, and decided to just added some easter eggs hiding behind the flowers and rocks.






The Inspiration Behind The Window Art
I had, and still have been doing these little little sketches for a while and they seamed perfect to put on the Fraggle Rock window.



If you want to see the my other painted windows click here:


I will posting one or two more posts with other windows that painted. and a post on the products that I used.

Till then happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment