Friday 10 August 2018

Five Friday Favourites.

These are the five things that I currently loving in my art stash right now. And my art stash is pretty large. 
I'm going to try and do a Five Friday Favourites each week, so hopefully I will slowly show all my supplies, (and maybe even de-stash some of them.) So lets get in to it.

The first two are my circle template and my small Moleskine watercolour sketchbook. 
I done some work designing a logo for someone and after it got me doing some different  watercolour painting then normal.

The next two are are my travelers notebook camel passport and my Zig pigment liner in 005.
 I have had my little beauty travelers notebook for a while and it has only been in the last 3, 4 months that I have been really been using it.
I have got it set up with 3 sketchbooks, and a craft folder.

And this is where the Zig 005 pen comes in, been doing more of detailed art.

One of the sketchbooks i'm containing my geometric art.

 If you are feriler with the traveler notebooks the back page of their passport books is set up as the passport ID page so I'm using to put in the details of when I started using the book and when I finished. 


My final favourite is the art work by Artist Rosso Emerald Crimson. I first saw her work at CASS art in their art space in the Islington store.
Her work is bright and beautifully detaied, with a child like fun to them. 


  Check out her work on Instagram @rossoartis.

My Instagram: @mytheoryofthecrows

No comments:

Post a Comment